Stress means that, everything seems to have become too much to handle, or to deal with in an appropriate manner. We are overloaded and don’t seem to find anything within our power to tackle with the burden placed upon us. And engage in ineffective copping strategies, which are hazardous for our health in the long run. Like:
- Over eating.
- Engaging in wrongful activities.
- Quitting job etc.
Break that chain of negative thoughts that are passing your mind now. Let go of your tensions, and take deep breath for few minutes. Start with:
- Denying your problem, wont do any good for you.
- Identify the source of your distress.
- Take one stressor at a time, to figure out.
- Think of ways rationally, that can bring you back to your cheerful self.
- Engage in health activities, like exercise, walking, and running.
- Cut down on your caffeine and drinking.
- Be assertive, and don’t keep on promising things that you cannot accomplish.
- Find time each day for yourself, to relax, read or to carry out things that mean a lot to you.
- LEARN TO LAUGH.
STOP STRESSING YOURSELF, AND START LIVING.