There are so many problems that we come across our daily life, for some we find short term solutions, while for others we think and plan out for longer benefits, for long time duration. Shying away from something that is troublesome, or which provokes anxiety and leads to fear, is not the solution, and have harmful affects one’s life.
Know what bothers you, find out the reasons behind it, look out for the options that are present for you to come out of it, weigh your future in the pendulum if it affects your future life, but most importantly, acknowledge that it is creating havoc in your life in the background. Knowing is just not the end. Acting accordingly and putting things into action are the real movers and shakers.
Don’t be the one who runs away from problems, situations and circumstances, which he/she cannot deal with. Being an ostrich is not the right option at all.
Ignorance is the culprit of many problems, and so is knowing ignorance, where you knowing things, yet you fail to act, where you just sit and watch. Its your life, have a grip, understand that you have something really beautiful in form of LIFE, just don’t ruin it by your ignorance.
Knowing your ignorance about issues or problems, means that you are denying the reality, and are living in state of illusion, where you perceive the reality as some what different. This illusion will land you in a more difficult situation or circumstances. So, why not snap out of it. We all know that to avoid pain, we take actions so that we are not hurt. Same goes with ignorance, whether its deliberate ignorance or simply ignorance, it is your duty to make things right for yourself.
Yes, yes I know that we all try to take actions to save ourselves for all that trouble, or pain. But.
- Are the actions and measures effective?
- The course of action is the right one?
- Is it based on knowledge, experience, and conscious thinking?
- Are you really committed to it?
- Do you really want to change things?
There is always room for improvement, improvement in the way we think, the way we function, the way we put our thoughts into actions, the way we motivate ourselves, the way we stay determined.
- Pinpointing the root causes of your problems.
- Understanding that what harms it pose.
- knowing what the threat really means to you.
- Understanding the real meaning of LIFE.
- Gain more knowledge into your problem, whether it is health related or some daily life circumstances.
- Think up of the best way you can deal with it.
- Have confidence, and know that you can accomplish your goals.
- Prioritize your LIFE.
- Analyse your support system.
- Gain positive energy, and avoid things that are negative, or people who have negative energy in them.
- Freshen up your mind, and open up for more wisdom, vibrancy.
- Know that only YOU can change everything.
- Stick to your decisions, ones that are based on reality, not on some day dreaming.