“No one can make you feel inferior without your consent”. Eleanor Roosevelt.
Independent of your successes, failures or the opinion of others, the way you appreciate, value, accept yourselves is SELF-WORTH. Self-worth means that you have a favorable opinion of yourself and that you believe that you have a right to feel positive of yourself. And for doing so your actions, thoughts and beliefs are the milestones.
If you are experiencing or going through:
□ Low feeling.
□ Mood swings.
□ Feeling bad about being judged by others.
□ Not able to control/handle situations.
□ Dissatisfied with self or life.
□ Feeling of helplessness.
□ Unable to maintain social life.
It means that you are having low self- worth and you need to take actions to improve it.
If you are having low self-worth, you certainly can change your current state.
- Only you are responsible for your success.
- It’s okay to make mistakes.
- Only you have control on your future.
- Positive thinking leads to positive actions.
Give meaning to your life and live a happy life.
A time comes in life when you are snowed with stress, hopelessness, depression, darkness, and it would not be wrong to say that we are shaken up to our core of being. these times are not predicted to some extent, and therefore we are not prepared for it mostly. This doesn’t mean that we cannot change our situation and keep on mellowing in it for a longer time, as it will be more harder for us to just give in and sit back to see how things pass us.
We should keep on reminding ourselves that setbacks, failures, disappointments, or tragedies are part of life, which make us stronger and wiser. The only thing that works better is HOPE.
“We must accept finite disappointment, but we must never lose infinite hope.”– Martin Luther King
In those times it, it would be a help if we have our coping mechanisms working, to deal with stress and shake up the settling of depression blanket from ourselves.
- Acceptance of the situation makes the pain last for a shorter time. Accept the things in the true manner. It will help you in coping with stress and bringing you out from the dark hole. It will prepare you to withstand the storm.
- Gratitude will lead you a long way, so never let go it. Thanking for things even in the worst situations bring light in life, make the pain lighter and in turn relaxes you.
- Choose your future wisely and start prioritizing your life, knowing what is more important and how to achieve it gives you a motive and a direction in life.
- And lastly, believing. Believing that God is there to help you in the worst of situations, pray, and hope.