As we age, we all as human beings, learn things through our own experiences, and shared experiences. As we know that no one is perfect, and we make mistakes, only to learn from them, and try not to commit the same mistake again. No one can say that, they didn’t make mistake in their life, it is just part of growing up, getting more mature and experienced.
As we grow up we become aware that, our actions have consequences for which we are accountable to ourselves. We become a little wiser, and start analyzing life and its happening more alertly, become more conscious of our decision making process. We try to chose things that are in accordance to our nature, and we tend to take risks too, knowing how much we can push ourselves, or how strong we are to face adversity.
Each mistake that we make, give us a new lesson, a new way of thinking and approaching ideas, and decisions in our life. We keep on struggling to find a path to our destiny, by trial and error process, approaching ideas and ways each time in a different manner, one that suits our need and fulfills our desire. Learning motivates us to be more resilient, inculcates a deeper understanding of the life we are living.
All of you must be knowing this saying:
“TIME TEACHES ALL”.
Stop for a moment and relax, breath in and out with ease, and take your time in doing so. Now think what you learned in life, all the time that you spent, going to school, college, having relationships friends, your work.
- What you really learned?
- Have you been able to rectify your mistakes?
- Have you really learned anything that set the future course of your life?
- What you changed by your experiences?
- Or, all the learning that you did had gone waste?
Start your learning, and exploring yourself:
- Everyone is leading his/her own life, so why not you stop worrying about others and start living yourself , for a start.
- Know that whatever you choose for yourself, gives a much more higher satisfaction, as compared to, what others chose for you.
- Start treating life as a friendly journey, where you indulge and play, and learn what has to offer you.
- Never let go of the lesson an experience taught you, it is so much valuable for you, as you do not want to go through it again.
- Learn to treat the life, the way you want to be treated. Whatever goes along comes along.
- Life is too precious to waste, so learn to live inn the full manner and let others live to.
- Give a chance to yourself to LIVE, by FORGIVING, it is the greatest thing that you can do for yourself.
- Keep on struggling on road to success, as nothing goes to waste. You will succeed sooner or later.
- Decide whether you wan to be happy for the rest of your life or not, because it is your own attitude towards life, which will come to you.
- Make peace with your past.
- Stay true and loyal to yourself, don’t take help of cheating, to succeed, as you will fall if you do so.
- Relationships are precious, give them, their time. You will know its worth, when it is not there.
- Let go of things that are beyond repair, and cannot be changed, choose another path towards your goals.
- Be thankful for whatever you have at present, don’t look back, nor forward.
- Know one thing, that nothing can be achieved just by wishful thinking. You are supposed to take action in a positive manner, and set your horses on a favorable direction.
- Be courageous, nothing will defeat you, not even your own fears.
- Surround yourself with people who motivates you, keep you pushing and make you realize how special you are. Not the fake ones who are nothing and develop dependency in you.
“There are no such things as limits to growth, because there are no limits to the human capacity for intelligence, imagination, and wonder.” Ronald Reagan.